Skip to main content Skip to search

Tax consulting

Tax Services
Tax Services

Tax Consulting & Services

We understand the importance of well organised tax accounting. We get the most out of it and keep following all the changes in the law all year long. Our services include:

  • T1 General (Personal Tax Return)
  • T2 Corporation Income Tax
  • G.S.T & H.S.T Return

Personal Income Tax

Tax paid on one’s personal income as distinct form the tax paid on the firms earnings. In an incorporated firm , the owners (shareholders) pay taxes on both their income (salary or dividend from the firm) firm’s income. In partnership and sole-ownership, the tax is paid only once on the firm’s profit.

You have to file a return for every year if:

  • You have to pay tax for the year.
  • You want to claim a refund.
  • You want to claim the working income tax benefit.
  • You or your spouse or common-low partner want to begin or continue receiving the following payments (including any related provincial or territorial payments)
    • Canada child benefit (CCB).
    • GST/HST credit.
    • Guaranteed income supplement (GIS).